Nexomics is an expert contract service provider offering oncology laboratory assays to support clinical trials and medical testing.
In the past 10 years our team has delivered 1000+ clinical studies from Phases I to IV in all major oncology indications.
Previous studies include involvement in early and late phase clinical trials for crizotinib (XALKORI) and vemurafenib (ZELBORAFREG). We welcome collaborations with pharma, biotech companies and clinical research organisations to engage in routine and customised laboratory testing.
Nexomics provides technical expertise for assessment of new diagnostic instrumentation against a “gold standard”. We offer a broad range of clinical tests for inclusion, safety monitoring, efficacy and exploratory biomarkers analysis using unparalleled access to clinical pathology samples.
Nexomics’s oncology laboratory services include:
- Tissue processing, Embedding and Sectioning
- Special H&E stains
- Immunohistochemistry including PDL1, CD8, TILs-immune subsets
- Immunoscoring conventional and novel biomarkers
- Tumor grading-Morphological Diagnosis
- Whole slide imaging
- Tissue banking facility
- Germline and Somatic testing
- Real time quantitative PCR and RT-PCR
- Next Generation Sequencing & Pyro-sequencing
- Cell enumeration
- Immune response
- Cell surface assays
- T-reg assays
- TBNK panel
- Receptor occupancy assays
- MDSC – myeloid derived suppressor cells
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTC)
- Customised panels and assay transfer
- Cytokine by ELISA and Luminex
- ELISA based assays
- Fit-for-purpose assay development
- PBMC processing, plasma and serum aliquoting
- DNA/RNA Extraction/Processing including from FFPE (blocks)
- Sample logistics
- Protocol development
- Clinical Sample kits
- Laboratory manuals